Date Published: January 31, 2021
BMW has an exciting year ahead. There are several exciting new models in line to launch this year. Here is a list of BMWs that will keep you on your toes:
- BMW M3 and M4
- 4 Series Convertible and Gran Coupe
- BMW 128ti
BMW M3 and M4
The most exciting news for BMW is the release of the new M3 and the M4. Here are the exciting features that this model offers:
- 3.0-liter-six-cylinder petrol engine.
- 375kW and 600Nm to all four wheels through an eight-speed automatic gearbox.
4 Series Convertible and Gran Coupe
- Three engines will make up the power plants: two petrol and one diesel
- The 2.0 diesel engine will offer 140kW and 400Nm
- The BMW 128ti will be powered by a Turbocharged 2.0-litre petrol engine.
- The engine will offer 180kW and 380Nm.
Electric cars to look forward to
The BMW will only go into production in 2021. BMW has reported that the iX is comparable to the X5 in length and width, and is almost the same as the X6 in height.
BMW has stated that the high-voltage battery will offer more than 480 kilometers of range. The iX is expected to consume less than 21kWh per 100 kilometres.
The iX3 will go on sale in 2021. You can recharge your BMW iX3 with 150 kW up to a level of 80% in only 34 minutes. The recharging process for the BMW iX3 is said to be simpler, faster and more efficient than ever.
The BMW Concept i4 is the first purely electric BMW Gran Coupé. The BMW i4 will only enter into production in 2021. BMW has started that with an expected range of 600 km, drivers and passengers can look forward to a tremendous sporty driving sensation.
Author: Omega Fumba