We do all suspension work.
Your car’s suspension is the sum total of all the elements that are between the tyres and the vehicle itself. These elements are what makes for a smooth ride. The suspension is also key in making the handling of your car easy
Your suspension includes the following:
- Tire pressure
- Shock absorbers
- Steering rack
- Control arm
- Ball joints
- Tie rods
- Steering fluid
- Wheel bolts
- Brake disks
- Steering pump
How do you know you have a problem in the suspension of your car?
The suspension is the most important part in how your car steers. Here are some of the symptoms that warns you there is a problem with your suspension:
- Car is pulling to one side when you drive.
- Car drifts around on the road – it does not go in a straight line easily.
- It bounces a lot when you go on uneven roads or over bumps.
The steering wheel feels like it is not directing the wheels properly. The car does not accurately go where you point the steering wheel.
- Car is difficult to steer. Changing direction takes a lot of power on the steering wheel.
- The steering wheel vibrates when you drive.
- Steering make a screaming noise when you park.
You can easily determine if your shock absorbers are worn out. Consider the following:
- Steering wheel vibrates
- Bald patches on tyres
- Car nose-dives when braking
- Car veers a lot in cross winds
- Car does not stick to the road on corners
Oil is leaking out of the shock absorbers
- Car bounces a lot on uneven roads or road bumps
- The shock absorbers are dented or damaged